Thursday, November 5, 2009

Relationship advice for women, from a woman.


Dear Ladies,

There was a time in my life where I thought I
would NEVER find a good man to fall in love with
and have a family.

That's because I kept ending up in dead-end
relationships with men who didn't really love me
the way I deserved to be loved.

They claimed they loved me...but then later
would leave me for ANOTHER woman - a woman they'd
MARRY.

Or they told me after months or years of dating
that I was a great "friend." Ugh.

But it wasn't all their fault.

You see, I wasted a LOT of time when I was
younger chasing after or pining away for
relationships that were NEVER going to work, that
were ALWAYS going to cause me to feel unloved and
unappreciated.

It wasn't so much that I picked the wrong men,
it was really that I didn't know how to recognize
when a man wasn't truly ATTRACTED to me on an
emotional level.

I didn't know the difference between being
loved "as a friend" and being REALLY, DEEPLY loved
by a man who would turn his entire life upside-
down just to make me happy and commit to me.

So I wasted a lot of time trying to be more
attractive, manipulating the situation, pining
away hopelessly and generally making myself
miserable.

Not much helped, until I figured out what I was
doing wrong and tried something TOTALLY different.

I had to do something, because I really wanted
that kind of warm, supportive and loving
relationship with a man.

I wanted a man to pine away for me for a
change.

Fortunately, after much trial and error, I
stumbled upon what FINALLY worked. And now, 20
plus years later, I have a glorious marriage as a
result.

What about you?

Have you found yourself feeling alone and
unappreciated because the man you're with keeps
telling you he's "not sure" about what he's
feeling, or what he wants?

Do you do MORE for your boyfriend or husband,
only to get much LESS back in terms of how much
support, attention and affection he gives you?

Why does it have to be so difficult? Why can't
you just be yourself, be loving, and get the love
you want?

You can! You absolutely can.

The problem basically is that as women in
modern society, we've been sold a pretty defective
"bill of goods" when it comes to knowing what men
want, or what it takes to win a man's heart and
attract him.

For example, we are told that being "sex
kittens" is the way to attract and keep a man.

Nothing can be further from the truth! You may
attract a man PHYSICALLY, but you'll never "get" a
man to fall in love and STAY in love with you, no
matter how good you are in bed.

We think that we have to look like models and
have the charisma of movie stars to attract a man
or get his interest.

Wrong here, too. If you read how often movie
stars get divorced, you'll realize that looks
aren't enough to keep a man in love with and
passionate about you.

You think if you're smart and witty, he'll be
dying to spend time with you.

Actually, if the only way you're attracting men
is because you're so informed and intelligent,
you'll probably notice that you have a lot of guy
"pals" but not one of them is wanting to devote
his heart to you.

There is something else that attracts a man,
and the GOOD NEWS is that it is part of who you
are as a woman.

You can actually be MORE yourself than you ever
thought possible and become the most attractive
and compelling woman you have ever been.

No more waiting on a man to call you, or
wondering if you have his heart or not, because
when you go through my "Modern Siren" program, you
will have that huge "AHA!" moment of knowing that
keeping a man magnetically attracted means one
thing: being your genuine, feeling, feminine self.

Wouldn't it be great to not have to worry ever
again that what you're doing or saying is
accidentally pushing a man away or turning him
off?

Wouldn't you love to know the SECRET that some
women already know about how to be relaxed and
confident while being naturally ALLURING and
irresistible to men?

You can find out. And then that can be YOU.

It's all right here in my "Modern Siren"
program:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/ModernSiren/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=4




In my Modern Siren program, you'll learn how a
man REALLY sees you versus what he wants and hopes
you'll be - and how to close that gap without
compromising yourself or who you are.

You'll learn how you're accidentally SUPRESSING
your own natural power to attract a man and keep
him close because of certain "misconceptions" and
myths about what men need in order to feel
hopelessly IN LOVE with you.

Burst those myths and misconceptions, and
realize once and for all the truth of how and why
a man feels drawn to you as a woman.

Best of all, in my Modern Siren program you'll
get to watch (or listen to) me perform role-play
exercises with real women who have real
relationship problems, so you can learn what to do
and say in some of the most common situations that
frustrate YOU with your man.

So find out what a "Modern Siren" is and what
you can do to also be able to attract men
effortlessly and bring them close by clicking
here:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/ModernSiren/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=4



So many women have already changed their love
lives because of my Modern Siren program. I hope
you'll consider ordering a trial copy for yourself
and change your relationship, too.

Let me know how it works for you.

Love,Rori




P. S. As with all my programs, I guarantee that
you'll love the value and advice you get from my
Modern Siren program or you don't have to pay a
penny. Just return it within 30 days if it doesn't
help you (I know it will), with no hassles.


Can it be any simpler? Probably not.

It's risk-free and you're going to LOVE it.

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/ModernSiren/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=4

No comments:

Post a Comment