Saturday, September 19, 2009

Relationship Advise For Women by a Woman

Dear Ladies,

Thank you for signing up to receive my Have The
Relationship You Want Newsletter - a free
relationship advice newsletter that gives you
proven, effective Tools to bring your man
close and make him want to stay forever. (*If this
was a mistake, no problem! Just follow the
instructions at the end of this e-mail to exclude
yourself and you won't ever receive any further
mailings.)

My name is Rori Raye, and I can help you
create the relationship you've always wanted.

I know this can happen for you, because if I
was able (and with all the mistakes I made and the
trial-and-error I went through, too) to turn my
once desperately awful marriage into the blissful,
committed, 20-years-strong one it is now, so can
you.

I want you to know that no matter how
difficult things may be in your relationship
today, there is way to turn it around.

I've been there, and I've come out on the other
side, ready to teach you everything I know so you
can have the happy, satisfying, loving
relationship you truly want and deserve.

I'm really excited to help you achieve that
success.

I drew upon my personal experience and the
experiences of my clients as a relationship coach
to write these newsletters for you, and create an
ebook and programs to help you on your journey to
your wonderful relationship.

Several times a week, I'll send you a
newsletter filled with relationship advice,
solutions to problems, and Rori Raye Tools to
bring you closer to your man and to the
relationship you want. You'll be getting these
tips in your email box from now on, with no
obligation.

***In the meantime, here's the link to your 5 Free
Relationship Tools that will transform your love
life practically overnight:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/tools/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=1


Enjoy your first newsletter!

Love, Rori

P.S. For a full list of all my programs and the
Tools I've developed to help you have the
relationship of your dreams, check out my online
catalog, right here:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/Catalog/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=1


Here's your first Relationship Advice Newsletter:

THE SECRET REASON HE'S PULLING AWAY

Have you ever thought that the best way to
capture a man's attention is to LOOK fantastic and
sexy, DO the most interesting, sexy,
unpredictable, loving and caring things, and GIVE
a man everything he wants?

And then found yourself at the end of another
dead-end relationship, believing that the reason
the relationship went down the tubes was because
you didn't look good enough, didn't do great
enough things, or didn't give enough?

And then beat yourself up for all the things
you COULD'VE DONE?

And wanted a second chance to prove that you
could look even sexier, be even more exciting, and
give him even more?

Only that chance never came, so you tried it on
the next man?

And then it backfired even worse?

I remember feeling that ALL THE TIME.

I wanted "do-overs" with every man.

It was as if I really believed I could somehow
CONTROL whether or not he loved me depending on
how HARD I TRIED.

I worked at my weight, I worked at the way I
dressed, I worked at being good company, and I
even worked at being more "relaxed" and fun.

But no matter what I did or didn't do, I found
myself in relationships that had either no chance
of going anywhere, or every chance of breaking my
heart.

What I didn't know then was that I didn't have
to work so hard.

***Here's a letter from Tammy, who's suffering
over a man who cheated on her and is turning all
her anger and frustration back on herself...

Hi Rori, I'm still hurting SO much........ I feel
SO unlovable, so betrayed, so disgusting!!

I keep asking myself why I'm SO undesirable, so
hated, so unworthy (of life)..... I GIVE UP!!!!!
He wins. Thank you for listening. Tammy.

***Here's what I wrote to her - just a small bit
because I knew I wanted to really help change this
kind of awfulness around in an eLetter right now:

Tammy - PLEASE - DO NOT turn this on yourself!
This is not about you being unlovable - YOU are
making a CHOICE to CHOOSE that awful-feeling
opinion.

Look instead for the long haul.

What you want is a great RELATIONSHIP! (Read
the ebook - it will help you look past this man.)

He is just one man, one place on your way down
your road of love. There is another man who is
better for you, and he's LOOKING for you.

The longer you use this sad moment in your love
life to beat yourself up, the longer it will take
you to LET that man out there who's LOOKING for
you - FIND you.

Please - take yourself on a journey to discover
"Tammy." You will find your strength. Love, Rori

Okay, it's easy for me to say all that.

And I know you know this is a step-by-step
process...

BUT - it doesn't have to be hard, and it
doesn't have to take a long time.

The first step is always to STOP beating
yourself up.

If we're always punishing ourselves, we'll be
attracted to and attract men who will punish us
FOR us.

And what happens when we do that?

We blame the man. But really, all he's doing
is his "job" of punishing and hurting us so WE
don't have to do the dirty job.

To really jump into this first step, just STOP.

That means, no matter what's happened or what's
happening, don't do these things:

Don't blame anyone.

Accept that you likely made some mistakes,
didn't listen to your inner voice that was
alerting you to his red flags, and didn't stand by
your boundaries - and be THRILLED that you've now
caught those mistakes so you don't have to make
them again!

That's right - be EXCITED.

I KNOW, from all my personal experience and
from watching over all the experiences of my
clients, that catching your mistakes, and being
HAPPY that you've caught them, instead of
punishing yourself and blaming yourself for making
them in the first place is the FASTEST way to the
relationship you want.

Being angry at yourself will slow yourself
down.

Trying to blame anyone will slow you down.

Being angry at him will help you - if you can
just FEEL your anger and not bother with reasons,
or causes, or blame.

The thing here is to "Get on with it - to
actually get what you want, not stay STUCK in what
you DON'T WANT.

And pain and misery and blame and beating
yourself or anyone else up will NOT HELP.

So - step one is simply to Stop Trying to Place
the Blame and actually FEEL what you feel.

The fastest way to get used to not blaming
yourself and beating yourself up is to reprogram
your brain to think differently.

If you can start believing that what will make
all the difference is not in figuring out what's
going wrong and placing blame, but in GETTING WHAT
YOU WANT - even if it's not with this man,
everything will get better.

And the way to that new belief is in talking
to yourself in a new way.

I really recommend that you try out my Heart
Connection Toolkit (it comes with a money back
guarantee and you have 30 days to try it. If you
don't like it, you don't have to pay anything at
all,
so there's no risk except in NOT HAVING IT) and
listen to Disc 2, over and over and over again.
Let it do the work FOR you.

I know you'll start feeling better right away,
start getting used to thinking more positively
about yourself and about men and about love

To listen to a bit of the Toolkit right now, go
here:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/Toolkit/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=1


When I was so far "between men" you could drive
a truck through the empty space between my
"dates," and feeling hopeless and powerless to
make my love life work out the way I dreamed it
would, it didn't help that my best girlfriend had
just the opposite problem. (If you could call it a
problem.)

She was a complete magnet for men.

Whenever we went out, men would come up to talk
to us - but they were always interested only in
her, and practically ignored me.

If you're thinking that she must have been
gorgeous, you'd be right, but not in the way you
think.

In fact, she would say that she was very much
overweight - to the point where she only wore
shapeless dresses.

And she was VERY INSECURE.

Yet everywhere we went together, every man in
the room made a beeline for her.

She never, ever lacked for men, and always
had her pick of the best.

One man who fell for her was a friend of mine.

I once asked him what it was about her that
was so attractive. (I mean, I knew her well - we
always showed each other our "worst qualities,"
and I'd always assumed men wouldn't like those
qualities.)

But I was wrong.

He made it very clear that it was her refusal
to pretend she DIDN'T have those insecure thoughts
that made her absolutely irresistible.

She was VULNERABLE.

Her body may have not been fashion magazine
material to other women, but to men, she was a
gorgeous goddess who was comfortable in her own
skin!

And how, with all those "insecurities," was she
able to be "comfortable in her own skin"?

And somehow, by embracing her own "worst
qualities" and Loving Herself not in SPITE of
them, but BECAUSE they were an essential part of
her, she was experienced by all men as completely
NOT NEEDY.

It was a very complicated idea for me to
grasp then, but when I finally figured it out, I
had the same great results with men that she had.

And you can do it, too. You can.

And I won't let you or Tammy give up - not on
my watch, and as you're reading this, you're on my
watch...

I so believe in you and that, by starting
with a few simple Tools, you can turn your love
life around almost instantly (you can read about
some amazing success stories down the page).

We were all brought up to believe that we have
to ACCOMPLISH.

We have to keep the house clean, we have to
manage everyone's schedules, we have to get to
work on time and do our work thoroughly and
conscientiously - and at the end of the day, we're
told to look back and MEASURE what we've
accomplished.

But LOVE doesn't work like that.

The things we measure love by - kisses, words
of love, romantic gestures, proposals, time spent
together, engagement and wedding rings - aren't
things WE CAN ACCOMPLISH!

They're milestones that happen between us and
a man in a relationship.

And we can only be in charge of the part we
have.

And, horrible as it sounds and feels, we have
to let our man be totally in charge of his part.

He has to kiss. He has to massage us and be
an enthusiastic lover. He has to speak words of
love. He has to propose. He has to call us up and
make plans to see us. He has to buy the engagement
ring and he has to stand next to us at the
wedding.

If he were a puppet we could manipulate,
would we even want him?

Or would he be one of those weak, puppy-dog
men we can't stand?

It took me a long time to make peace with
this bottom-line truth.

If we could tell a man what to do to make us
happy, and he did it, we wouldn't be happy.

What we want is for a man to WANT to make us
happy.

We want him to ask questions and figure out
what would make us happy, and then do it ALL ON
HIS OWN.

If we tell him, and he does it, we don't
believe him.

Love has to come from him, otherwise we don't
want it.

This can be so frustrating.

***To help yourself treasure yourself EXACTLY THE
WAY YOU ARE RIGHT NOW - even though you'll ALWAYS
want to learn new things, explore new ways of
behaving, speaking and just BEING - try this (read
how, first, and then stop reading for a moment and
try it):

Look away from your computer screen for a
moment.

Look at a bookcase, or a pile of papers, or a
book, or the phone, or a picture on the wall.

It can be a pretty thing, an ugly, practical
thing, or something in-between.

Look at it.

Really, really look at it.

Look at the colors - see that there are more
than one color - even if it's red or blue - there
are many shades of red and blue in the color you
see.

Look to see if light is shining on or bouncing
off the object.

Maybe there's a sparkle of light on one side,
and nothing on the other.

Look at the texture.

Feel it. See if it feels bumpy or smooth or
rough or soft.

Now check in with your body.

Do you feel anything, just from looking at this
simple object?

Do you feel judgmental?

Like - is it an ugly object, or old, or worn?

Does it make your mind go off in a million
directions about all the things you have to do?

Gently bring yourself back to the simplicity of
looking at the object and feeling it, and then
bring your attention back to your body and how
you're feeling.

Put a name to the feeling.

It could be sad, like a sad memory, it could be
happy, because you love that object, it could be
bored because you want to get back to this letter.

Now tune into how relaxed or tense you are.

Now absolutely, completely ACCEPT whatever
you're feeling.

Absolutely ACCEPT the object EXACTLY AS IT IS.

Absolutely ACCEPT yourself, in this one moment,
exactly how you are, just like the object.

Now come on back to this eLetter.

What you've just done is one step, one small
but powerful step to Loving Yourself, that will
steadily undo all that self-hatred like Tammy is
throwing at herself.

And this is just the beginning, because what
you've done, really and truly, is BE VULNERABLE.

That's right.

That's all Vulnerability is - accepting
yourself in this one moment, and then letting
everyone around you - even that man you really
care for - see you EXACTLY as you are.

Just the way you really, really looked at and
ACCEPTED the object you worked with exactly as IT
was.

Vulnerability is not necessarily revealing
personal things about yourself.

IT'S NOT ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE YOU GIVE A MAN, BUT
ABOUT HOW MUCH LOVE YOU GIVE YOURSELF IN HIS
PRESENCE.

And the greatest thing about doing this very
small but powerful thing is that it looks exactly
the opposite of how we've all been taught to think
it looks.

It doesn't look timid or doormaty.

It looks like self-esteem and confidence.

And all you did was look at what was right in
front of you, experience it, then accept your most
basic feelings of happiness or sadness, without
FEELING YOU HAVE TO DO ANYTHING.

This one simple thing will raise your self-
esteem and AUTOMATICALLY attract a better man into
your life, or completely TURNAROUND the
relationship you're in

This is just one simple Tool that can make a
huge difference for you by helping you relate to
men in a much more effective and truly POWERFUL
way.

If you'd like to get more of an understanding
of how this all works, and how you can manage your
emotions, stop your brain from spinning out-of-
control, and turnaround your relationship no
matter HOW BAD things are now, you'll want to take
a look at my new program, Reconnect Your
Relationship.

In fact, How To Undo The Damage in your
relationship is what the second session of the 6
CD series is all about.

It's where you'll learn exactly what to Stop
Doing with men - the things we all do that aren't
working for you now and will NEVER work with ANY
man. I teach you exactly, step-by-simple-step, HOW
to Stop Doing them - even if these are things
you've been doing, like I did, your whole life.

I have an audio clip you can listen to right
now by going here, and it'll help you understand
the "Energy Exchange":

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/Reconnect/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=1


***Here's a letter from Cathy, who's experiencing
a real shift in the way she feels:

Dear Rori,

I just couldn't wait to e-mail you to tell you
what happened. I have been reading all the
newsletters and have been practicing the feeling
messages and everything in your book.

On the weekend I had 5 men call me and I went out
with one of them. Some of these guys are young and
good looking.

The most important part was that I saw my ex-
boyfriend. (A year ago he'd called me and broke
up, saying that he needed his space.)

Well I went to this festival on Sunday and I saw
him behind a booth. I smiled, and then I turned my
back.

A moment later, someone bumped me from behind. It
was my ex! He must have RUN around the booth to
talk to me. I was completely shocked!

Something inside of me is changing. I feel more
grounded inside. Thank you Rori, your books and
CDs are really helping me!!!!

***If Cathy can FEEL so much better and stronger
inside that she could make a man who said he
didn't want to be with her actually RUN to say
"Hello" to her, you can do it, too.

And it doesn't have to take a year.

You can make these small shifts just by
starting with my book and CDs - you'll be amazed
at how fast the Tools get results.

Let me know how they work for you.

Love, Rori

P.S. If you'd like to send me a question or a
problem you're having that I can answer in an
eletter - or a Success Story! -- please e-mail me
at Rori@
HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com.

Though I may not be able to correspond one-on-one
with you, I WILL ABSOLUTELY, PERSONALLY READ YOUR
LETTER! I find myself up late reading what you've
written to me, so if you don't want me to use your
letter, please let me know - otherwise I'll change
all the names and cities and go ahead. It will
help me write a truly helpful answer much more
quickly if you keep it to a simple format:

1. One or two paragraphs, please, and

2. Get as specific as you can - the details help
me really get a feel for your unique situation.

Please feel free to forward these e-letters to a
friend - and let her know she can get in touch
with me and start receiving her own letters by
going to www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com


If you've already downloaded my Have The
Relationship You Want e-book, work through it. If
you'd like to get it now (it's truly the
foundation for all of my work and will help you
use all these Tools in the eLetters much more
quickly and easily), follow (or copy and
paste) this link:

http://www.HaveTheRelationshipYouWant.com/e/19440/ebook/?cid=ZVSYZZ&lid=1

No comments:

Post a Comment